I WALKED INTO A LOCAL TMOBILE RETAIL STORE IN MID APRIL 2013 LOOKING FOR A NEW CELL PHONE CARRIER. I WAS OFFERED A NEW PHONE & CARRIER WITH SIMPLE MOBILE.

WHICH BY THE WAY, HAS BEEN EVERYTHING BUT SIMPLE. AFTER ABOUT 2WEEKS BEING WITH THIS COMPANY I WENT BACK IN & PURCHASED IN ADVANCE UP TO SEPTEMBER 2013. THE WORST MISTAKE I'VE EVER MADE! WHAT A MESS INDEED!

COUNTLESS DROPPED CALLS, PARTYLINES, VERY POOR RECEPTIONS, ETC. I'VE BEEN BACK & FORTH TO THE RETAILER, SWITCH OUT 3 PHONES, CALLED 611 & COPORATE IN MIAMI FL COUNTLESS X'S. EVERYBODY SHIFT THE BLAME & LIES ON EACH OTHER. FROM THE RETAILER TO CS.

EACH BLAMES IT ON THE HANDSET TO THE NETWORK & TOWERS & I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR LIES AS THE FALLGUY(GIRL). I SPOKE WITH JOSEPH PAINANDOS(SUPER. IN MIAMI),WHO OFFERED A EXTENSION OF 25/30 DAYS OF MORE PHONE/NETWORK PROBLEMS & FRUSTRATIONS & DISSATISFACTION. I'M HAVING TO YELL & SCREEM @MY CONTACTS, 611 & CORPORATE BECAUSE THEY CANT HEAR ME!

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE & UNFAIR TO ME! I'VE SPOKE WITH JAYFERSON, ANAFE, RENE & ANNA (& SO THEY SAY THEIR NAMES ARE).ANNA & RENEE SAYS THERE IS NO ONE BY THAT NAME WHO WORKS THERE. WHAT SUCH LIARS & SCAMMERS INEED! I'VE ALREADY CONTACTED THE BBB & THE FCC CONCERNING THIS MATTER.

NOW IT SEEMS LIKE I HAVE CONTACT MY ATTORNEY! I AM A SCHOOL TEACHER!

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME & MONEY! I AM MAD AS HE_ _!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2013.

Comments