1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Went online to simple mobile web site to start new service with them.

I wanted to port my existing number from tpo to simple mobile.

The problem with simple mobile web site is that when it asks for my current account number , it says "invalid" every time I input the 6 digit account number. I called tpo to verify my account number. TPO says ALL their accounts are 6 digits long.

Simple mobile web site wants a 9 digit acct #.. I then went to simple mobile chat and all they could offer was to call into tech support??

Its a simple port and activation... simple mobile needs to fix this glitch on account number/ports.

I gave up after 8 hours of this mess... Went with Mint Wireless... good luck

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 22.

Comments

MariaSM

Hi, KeyBiddy. This is Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have been through. We need to get the complete and correct information to be able to port your number from another service provider here in SIMPLE Mobile. Should you have further questions or concerns, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo.

AlexTrac

Hi, KeyBiddy. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

AlexTrac

Hi KeyBiddy. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

We apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. Please send us a message through this chat link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo so we can further assist you with it.

MariaSM

Hi KeyBiddy. This is Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We’re sorry for the trouble that you have experienced when trying to port your phone number. We understand the importance of correcting the issue that you are having. This is definitely not the experience that we want you to have, and we would be glad to work with you to resolve the problem. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.

wow..I came here to post the Exact same thing. TPO wireless is getting ready to sell to Ting, so I thought I'd give simple mobile a try.

Same exact Account problem for me too on the simple mobile web site.

(6 digit acct#).. I didn't waste my time with the glitch

to randall #1566434

Hi randall. I'm Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We're sorry for the trouble this may have caused you. Allow us to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. To further assist you with your port request, please contact us via chat using this link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the word "PORT" to 611611. Thanks.