1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I use their unlimited plan which says you can make unlimited International calls but all of a sudden they change their plan without any information. I'm not able to make International call and their representatives are not able to resolve the problem.

They don't even say that the plans have changed, only thing they know to talk about is the calling pattern. I add a pay as you go International add on to my plan and I'm able to make calls International calls again. Now the balance of my add on has ended so I purchase a new add on but my calls don't go through. I contact customer representative and they again talk about the calling pattern when that is not even an issue.

I do a little digging of my own and find that although my purchase was approved my balance never got updated due to which I'm not able to make International calls. I again talk to the representatives, tell them the issue they keep me on call for 20 minutes saying we are making updates but my issue has still not been resolved.

I've contacting Customer Service for 2 days now without any results and me getting frustrated because of the situation. This is the worst Customer Service I have ever experienced in my life.

Review about: Simple Mobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Comments

MariaSM

Hi. I’m Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you've experienced.

Let me help you in resolving that issue. Please send us an email with your account information to simplemobile@fb-tracfone.com to further assist you.