1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My sons phone wasn't receiving any phone calls. I did not have the phone with me however I was able to call my son on a different phone and instruct him on how to trouble shoot.

First representative who's name I did not catch had a very nasty attitude from the moment she answered the call. I explained my situation to her and told her my son already reset the phone and is have the same issue. Still with an attitude she told me there's nothing that can be done since i don't have the phone with me. I told her ok does the person have to be on the phone or off of the phone while troubleshooting.

her answer was "YES" I said yes what? and next thing I know she hung up on me. I called again with a complaint this time along with the phone issue. They don't have any notes and quite frankly speaking i don't think they even have a system for it either.

The representative told me she will let her supervisor know and just brushed it off. Then proceeded to help me with the phone issue. said i will get a call back in 15 minutes with further instructions . I again wanted to be assured that my complaint is being put in.

She then said shes transferring me to a manager regarding the complaint. I got transferred to a manager who also brushed off my complaint and kept wanting to help me troubleshoot which I appreciate. However as she put me on hold her line dropped as well. It wasn't on my end since I was using a land line.

The manager did assure me since I'm able to communicate with my son with instructions we could further trouble shoot the issue. Unfortunately her call dropped. I called back AGAIN. This time a "Ruth" answered again I had to explain myself because they have no such thing as "notes" or "records" she just kept telling me to turn off and on the phone.

I told her we did that 3 times already it isn't helping whats next. She got super loud and said I told you there's nothing else to do but keep turning off and on the phone till you physically have the phone. I told her her manager was able to keep me further instructions and to do the same. She got loud again and i told her she needs to watch her tone speaking to me.

She huffed and puffed and at this point i lost complete patience. Point is simple mobile has the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! You wont get anywhere but go in circles and put up with the representatives attitudes.

With all this being said I was with simple mobile for less than a month their service is terrible (i have the $60 service with unlimited talk, text and data) and yet calls drop, one phone cant even receive calls and customer service is a slap on the face. I am gladly leaving simple mobile and will not recommend to anyone ever!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 19.

Comments