I have been using simple mobile for nearly a year now.I was using unlocked iphone 4S device in which 3G reception was bad and I didn't got 3G where I was supposed to get.

Now I've changed my device to iphone 6 plus, which I'm sure is capable of LTE.

It has been like 3 days of using 6 plus already and I've not got LTE signal but even when I get it, it's slower than 3G.As for my data usage, it currently has not exceeded 200 mb on this billing period.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Simple Mobile and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simple Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Simple Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

MariaSM
#1022077

Hi.I am Maria and I work with SIMPLE Mobile.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SM.CorpResolutionTeam@simplemobilemail.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.