The company is a total fraud!The customer service representatives not trained, unhelpful, rude and disrespectful!

I had a two sim cards with this company and both were enrolled for auto reup that gives a discount. However, one of my account didn’t get a discount last month, despite the fact that they charge me directly from my account additional $5 on top of 40$ (plus taxes). First, when I called they promised to investigate why I didn’t get a discount and said I will pay less on my next billing cycle or get a refund. After a month they saying that I wasn’t enrolled for auto re-up and I made a payment though the website that never I never did.

On my question why is there different fees ($40 vs $45) on my 2 accounts that have same plan and billing address, the representative who didn’t introduce himself from refund department said let me add $5 to your other account to make it even.

Instead of apologizing that you overcharged me this what I got.Same day, I switch to another company same amount with better services

Review about: Simple Mobile 40-Dollar Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments