Simple Mobile - Scam about new amount of 4G-speed data
If you go to SImple Mobile website you can found a blinking ad about new amount of 4G-speed data for 3 plans: $40, $50 and $60 But do NOT trust!
In reality it is not true!!!
Last month I had $40 plan and decided to try more 4g data speed because of the ad (it says 5 Gb at 4G speed). So I paid $60 and at my Account page I have found 4 Gb 4G-speed mention only.
Than I wrote a message to SM Support but they adviced to call them. Well, I have called and their support said that these 4G speed amount of data WAS available in AUGUST only! And it does NOT work for September!
The same problem I have with my wife SM number. She had $40 plan with 500 Mb of 4G speed data but SM ad is confirming we will have 1 Gb for the same $40. So I reuped $40 again to use this new amount of 4G speed but... Surprise again! It worked till September - the Support says. And at her Account info we see only 500 Mb :(
Ok guys, if your promo now is not valid you have to remove it from your website or it is a SCAM! You are scamming customers right now!
My family has lost $100 because of your scam!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 4G Speed Data
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company. After 13 days I received..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."