map-marker Memphis, Tennessee

Don’t even think about it

Had the service for a month and a half, tried to change to a new service to get Walmart plus, and it was a three-day nightmare. Suggestion always calls corporate, they are the only ones that will have the tools to take care of your problem.

AlexTrac

Hi Guest-578****. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

Please be informed that this is not an automated message. We hope this message finds you well. This message is sent from SIMPLE Mobile to ensure that any previous concerns or questions you may have raised have been addressed satisfactorily. We want to reiterate that this communication serves as a follow-up, aimed at guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with our service.

Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback. We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account. We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you.

We want to investigate your request or matter. If you haven't received a resolution, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Rest assured, we'll be more than willing and dedicated in resolving this matter promptly. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback.

We don't want to lose a customer as valuable as you. Please give us another opportunity to check your account, and resolve your issue. Aside from calling our hotline number, you can chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

eva b Ntt

| map-marker El Paso, Texas

Simple mobil trade-in program is a scam

Simple Mobile - Simple mobil trade-in program is a scam
Simple Mobile - Simple mobil trade-in program is a scam - Image 2

I do not believe that simple mobile even exist. I have been waiting 2 months or more on a refund where I traded-in my old mobile phone and have yet to receive a refund.

I was on the trac phone website where I bought a phone from them. a window from simple mobile popped up asking a me to trade in my old phone. when I received my new phone in the mail I was advised to mail back the old phone. I have a trade-in order number where the company received the phone.

they told me to wait at least 2-4 weeks to receive a pre-paid Mastercard debit card. instead they sent a virtual pre-paid Mastercard to my email with instructions how to redeem. the card do not work. trac phone has been giving me the run around about the old phone and the debit card.

they say simple mobile is their sister company and I am still waiting on my money. will contact the federal trade commission.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: you will be taking a risk by listening to them

AlexTrac

Hi eva b Ntt. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

Alysha Rvx

| map-marker San Francisco, California

No calls and Internet and rude interference in conversation

Simple Mobile - No calls and Internet and rude interference in conversation
Simple Mobile - No calls and Internet and rude interference in conversation - Image 2
Simple Mobile - No calls and Internet and rude interference in conversation - Image 3
Simple Mobile - No calls and Internet and rude interference in conversation - Image 4

I got very little help repairing online account information after the phone line was hacked by someone entering my online account.my birthday is still wrong in there systems they want help me fix it .it's rude interrupting interference doing phone and chat calls.my keeps getting hot and shutting down want help my support calls are going to Africa simple mobile

$2000
Pros:
  • Security
Cons:
  • Security

Preferred solution: My services back working right

AlexTrac

Hi, Alysha Rvx. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

We do apologize for this inconvenience. We are very sorry to hear that. As your service provider, this is is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main goal is to provide excellent service to all of our clients, and we recognize that there is always room for improvement.

Let us take a closer look into what is going on. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback. Please give us a chance to investigate and resolve your issue. Please chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word SUPPORT to 611611.

Serots S

Horrible Customer Service

Simple Mobile - Horrible Customer Service

My acc has been blocked for unknown reasons. I have attempted to get this resolved 13 times in the past two days without success.

I cant get past the auth method because their system cannot handle all of the use cases.

I have had this # for 10+ years. At least I should be able to port my #.

Pros:
  • Affordable pricing
Cons:
  • Terrible outsources customer service with no training

Preferred solution: 1) be able to restore my service OR 2) unblock my number so it can be ported to another company.

User's recommendation: Dont use this company if you plan to keep your number for a long time.

AlexTrac

Hi, Guest-250****. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

We are very sorry to hear that. As your service provider, this is is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main goal is to provide excellent service to all of our clients, and we recognize that there is always room for improvement. Allow us to investigate this matter again, and give you some realistic options and resolution.

For further assistance, please chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

AlexTrac

Hi, Serots S. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of AlexTrac

Hi Alex. Thank you.

I am afraid to continue contacting your customer service as out of the 12 times I called they suggested that I should get service somewhere else. Id calls and chata are recorded, you will confirm this.

Serots S
reply icon Replying to comment of AlexTrac

Hi Alex, Any update on my request?

reply icon Replying to comment of Serots S

Hi, Serots S. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

We hope you are having a fantastic day. Please be informed that this is not an automated message. This message is sent from SIMPLE Mobile to ensure that any previous concerns or questions you may have raised have been addressed satisfactorily. We want to reiterate that this communication serves as a follow-up, aimed at guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with our service.

In regard with your request, as much as we would love to disclose the information, and help you out with that further in this channel. We may need to ask you to contact our customer service since there are some confidential information which we can't disclose here. As your service provider, we don't want any information to be jeopardized by any, even if it's just a simple yes or no confirmation. As what we have seen in your previous statement, we know you contacted our customer service multiple times already and felt that your issue is not handled quickly enough.

We want to sort things out, and investigate your request or matter. If you haven't received a resolution, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Rest assured, we'll be more than willing and dedicated in resolving this matter promptly. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback.

View more comments (4)
Ken M Ozq

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Bad Company Simple Mobile

Simple Mobile customer service and BILLING system, is one of the WORST Customer Services I have EVER encountered !

They keep billing me for a Free ACP Affordability Life line program that I am signed up for. And their system keeps Billing me for the free ACP Life Line program, that is Free.

I have to talk to and get Transfered to at least 3 different customer service agents, before I can get ANYONE to even figure the problem out.

And then they won't Refund me the FULL amount that they billed me for my FREE phone line program !

And the Simple Mobile customer service agents, are from some FOREIGN country; so it is very Difficult to understand what they are saying.

And the Simple Mobile customer service agents, are like talking to ROBOTS !

They keep repeating the same thing Over and Over again ! Simple Mobile customer service agents, are so ANNOYING to talk too !

I am telling you, that Simple Mobile is one of the WORST phone companies around !!!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do NOT go with Simple Mobile !

AlexTrac

Hi, Ken M Ozq. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

Carly G Dgg

Says all I used 100 GB of data in 4 days

Says I used 100 GB of data in 4 days that's impossible and I can't get anybody on the phone live to talk to I don't like this service one get this service d

Loss:
Cons:
  • Everything about the company

MariaST

Hi, Carly G Dgg. This is Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We certainly know how important to have a working internet especially in our current situation. Please understand that it is never our intention to cause you such distress. We truly understand your dissatisfaction, and we have worked hard throughout the years to deliver exceptional service. Please know that we are continuously working on improving our procedures, products, cell coverages, and overall services to better serve our valued customers.

Feedbacks from our valued clients are extremely important to us. If you have an unresolved issue, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Rest assured, we are dedicated to resolving this matter promptly, and we'll exhaust our tools to help you. If there are lingering questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through the information provided below.

Let us take a closer look into what is going on. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback. Please give us a chance to investigate and resolve your issue. Aside from calling our customer service hotline number, you can also chat with us via this link https://***/contactus?showchat=true.

Subvocal

| map-marker Montclair, New Jersey

Will not unlock paid for iPhone.

I went through all the correct steps to unlock my iPhone. Called their unlocking department 4 times. They say its unlocked but it isnt. They refuse to email directions and have no supervisor to talk to ... *** service from a *** company. No wonder Verizon owns this mess
Cons:
  • Everything about this verizon offshoot sux

Preferred solution: I want my iPhone unlocked and capable customer service would be nice.

User's recommendation: Stay away

AlexTrac

Hi Subvocal. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

We are very sorry to hear that. As your service provider, this is is not how we want you to feel and experience. Our main goal is to provide excellent service to all of our clients, and we recognize that there is always room for improvement. Let us take a closer look into what is going on.

Maria C Ubf

| map-marker Odintsovo, Central Federal District

Bad experience connecting the minutes (plan) with the phone.

Simple Mobile - Bad experience connecting the minutes (plan) with the phone.
Updated by user Feb 09, 2024

I bought the phone at Walmart ($39.99) and the minutes (plan) at Family Tree ($30) - Chicago.I lost more than that amount because this is the second time within a month that I bought a bad Nokia with the Simple Mobile service at Walmart (which was exchanged for this...

Original review Feb 09, 2024
I activated the phone and minutes at the same time. But the minutes (number) are not connected.

They are both active, though. I called customer service, but for X or Y reasons they could not help.
Bottom line, I do not know what to do. I paid for a service that I am not getting.

Bad for the company, I think. Yet, since I already paid, can you help?
Loss:

Preferred solution: The phone working.

Hi. Maria C Ubf.

This is Alex from TracFone Wireless. We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to reach out to you to check if your issue or concern has been resolved or addressed. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us, and we value your feedback.

We want to sort this out with you now. However, in order to do that, we would require to get your personal account information, which we cannot ask here for the security of your account. We are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

Aaron N Vtu
map-marker Lake Wales, Florida

Because you somehow disconnected my phone

They took my monthly payment and now say my phone isn't registered so I can't make phone calls they are worst mobile phone company in existence. Had issues with them years ago so canceled. Was told they were bought out by Verizon so I purchased was lied to

User's recommendation: Do not purchase simple mobile they suck

AlexTrac

Hi, Aaron N Vtu. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

We read your post, and we're sorry if you had a bad experience with our service. This is not how we want you to feel and experience. Let us further review your account so we can help you fix this issue. Kindly chat with us at https://***/support/contact-us.

For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611

emi g Mpd

Verified Reviewer

Not giving back my phone number

After many years being loyal customer, service got so bad I decided to move on. Now customer service is refusing to give me back my phone number I had even before I joined them.

Preferred solution: My phone number back

User's recommendation: Be careful

AlexTrac

Hi, emi g Mpd. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

Please be informed that this is not an automated message. This message is sent from SIMPLE Mobile to ensure that any previous concerns or questions you may have raised have been addressed satisfactorily. We want to reiterate that this communication serves as a follow-up, aimed at guaranteeing your complete satisfaction with our service. We appreciate you for being one of our loyal customers all throughout the past years.

Certainly, we don't want to lose a customer as valuable as you. In regard with your request, we would love to discuss it further with you. If you have plans on transferring your number on a different provider, we'll respect your decision, and we'll help you with that. We have a special porting department and this solely trained for this kind of request.

Please give us another opportunity to check your account, and resolve your issue. Aside from calling our hotline number, you can chat with us via this link https://***/support/contact-us.

Resolved
Carmen S Wza

| map-marker Houston, Texas

Resolved: Complaint

Simple Mobile - Complaint
Updated by user Oct 12, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product or service ordered.

Original review Oct 12, 2023
Paid for 15 gb on hotspot and did not get them. Cant use service or get refund. Call company several times and even their tech department cant fix.

User's recommendation: Buyer beware

AlexTrac

Hi Carmen. This is Alex from Simple Mobile.

We do apologize for this experience. We understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this can be. Let us help you resolve this issue For further assistance, you can chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

Richard D Kdd
map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Big mistake

Well what started out as a pissed off at cricket after 14 years I wanted this one phone if your new customer it was $300 less existing customer nothing it was same price full price of course you know I tried canceling and then getting service again but they wouldn't do it so hooked up with this in the beginning seem like a good idea but I noticed the first 4 months every time I made a payment for some reason the phone quit working and I had to call and have them waste an hour of my time trying to get the phone working again so the following time about a card I said screw it screw the out of pay I went down and bought a $40 card put it on there nothing but issues the date of the card when I put it in didn't match the due date on their website so they cut me off bought a Samsung phone in December supposedly new still paying on it doesn't work like it has a virus so I reuse my Motorola and I had an issue reconnecting back got it resolved about a $40 phone card supposed to expire on the 14th of March still had 9 gig of data left somehow or another they took a payment $28.50 it took the place of my $40 card which I still had nine days and this plan only had three gig couldn't help me with that all in all when I got the Samsung it took 11 different Representatives till it finally was able to get it connected I'm shopping for somebody else now screw this and I'm going to find out if it's a sub company of another company to make sure I don't go through this again shop elsewhere

User's recommendation: Look somewhere else for service

AlexTrac

Hi, Richard D Kdd. This is Alex from Simple Mobile.

Please accept our deepest apologies for your experience with our service. Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. But, as far as we are concerned, this is something we do not want to happen.

We want to sort this out, and we are hoping that you will give us another chance to rectify this issue with you. Please chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

Zakkary Msm

I hate this servy

This service is terrible and keep cutting my phone off they dont value there customers they is the worst service ever

AlexTrac

Hi, Zakkary Msm. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

Om Y Wex

| map-marker New York, New York

Trash company

I am extremely displeased with this firm, particularly with a staffer named Romene, badge number 510440, who displayed a complete lack of professionalism. I was denied the opportunity to speak with a supervisor about receiving a refund for a plan I hadn't used and that had been switched to another one. As a result, I ended up paying for two plans, one of which I never utilized. Such a disappointing experience has led me to consider moving my three lines of service to another provider.

User's recommendation: Do not deal with this company

AlexTrac

Hi.Om Y Wex. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

Your feedback really meant a lot to us. As your service provider, this is not how we want you to feel and experience. We understand that your service is being disrupted or that there is a problem with the device itself. But, as far as we are concerned, this is something we do not want to happen.

We know how important it is to have a working phone nowadays. Please allow us to have another opportunity to make things right. To further assist you, chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

Samuel B Wje

Verified Reviewer

Simple mobile is the most unprofessional and borderline criminal company that i have dealt with!

Id like to know how its legal for your representatives to say verbatim, " im not allowed to tranfer you to a supervisor. Id like to know how no notes are taken or saved about the issues ive stated or steps taken to remedy my account.

after 3 months of calling and speaking with representatives over 15 times (sometimes for more than an hour) trying to get a phone activated im still having to explain the situation every phone call. Im having to wait

Loss:
Cons:
  • Everything about the company

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Never deal with this company

AlexTrac

Hi, Samuel B Wje. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered.

As one of our valued customers, this is not what we want you to experience. We understand that you have spoken with a customer service representative and feel that your issue is not being handled quickly enough. It is not our intention to delay a resolution. Please know that we are continuously making improvements to better assist our customers.

Allow us to have another opportunity to make things right for you. For better assistance, you can chat with us via this link https://***/contactus.

Lindsey L Xcf

Restricted service and no one will help!

Worst phone and customer service. Deactivated my phone and wont work with me because I dont know a code I never had to use. Had them for 6 years and no one will help. Go elsewhere!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service
  • Verification

Preferred solution: My service reinstated!

User's recommendation: Don’t bother!

AlexTrac

Hi, Lindsey L Xcf. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article