Resolved
2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

First there was a problem with the SIM card But that was resolved at least I thought.A month later I saw a withdrawal from my bank account.

I assumed it was the automatic refill. Despite receiving texts about my plan ending soon, I didn’t take any action because they already took money out for the plan. A few days later I have no data at all. So I call and they tell me they have no record of them taking out money from my account.

They also told me I wasn’t enrolled in automatic re fill. I was absolutely furious. Why would they be in my account taking my money then? And how could they have no record of it?!

So the first person was no help so I call again. The person tells me that my account was under another SIM card or something because the first person didn’t update it. That’s why I didn’t get any minutes. Then they tell me I get a refund but they will also take the money out for this months plan.

So I check my bank account they took my money. I even got a text from simple saying thanks for the purchase. I still don’t have minutes or data. I can’t make calls or texts.

I need this to be fixed! I never had this many problems in only a month of having this phone carrier.

Get better customer service please.Your workers need to be educated.

Review about: Simple Mobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

MariaSM

Hi.I'm Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you to resolve the problem.Please send us an email with your account information to simplemobile@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you.