I made a payment to an authorized dealer of Simple Mobile and it did not go through, my phone was interrupted at 10:00pm so I made another payment.I called back to dispute the claim and was treated so badly that I decided then and there to disconnect my service.

Their customer service reps take a condescending tone and act as if they are doing you a favor just by taking your call. I would NEVER RECOMMEND this service to ANYONE!!

I have NEVER been treated so poorly.How can they keep consumers when they try their best to discourage you and ignore you in regards to where they have made an unforgiveable mistake.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $42. This person is overall dissatisfied with Simple Mobile. the best about simple mobile phone service from Simple Mobile was very very very unsatisfied. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simple Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Simple Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

Same thing happened to me twice.

MariaSM

Hi.I am Maria and I work with SIMPLE Mobile.

Please let me help you get this resolved.

Send me an email at SM.CorpResolutionTeam@simplemobilemail.com and we will resolve your problem right away.Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.