2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am with simple mobile for the past 8 years.Since July 1st 2017 I stopped getting 4g internet I now only get GPRS.

Phone service has become horrible, when I send or receive calls the person on the other end cannot hear me. I get missed and dropped calls. SIMPLE MOBILE charged me for a whole months payment but are not providing the service. I called customer service several times from which I get excuses like our tower are under maintenance, your phone is defective, your sim is defective, reenter your APN settings.

SIMPLE MOBILE this is getting really frustrating, as a long time loyal customer I feel cheated and feel I should change services if this continues.PLEASE RESOLVE ASAP!

Review about: Simple Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

I have the same exact problem with Ultramobile.They told me it was the T-Mobile towers that were upgraded and that my whole family would have to purchase new phones.

Are you kidding Me? Family of 6 to buy thousand dollar phones? I was looking into switching to Simple mobile, but looks like they have same device issue.

Funny thing is, I called T-mobile directly and they have no issues with the service and according to them my whole families phones are compatible with their network and use of their towers so what's the problem here?Did you get this resolved with Simple Mpbile

plxjammerplx_84
Manhattan, New York, United States #1355163

Just change service and go with Metropcs, they offer unlimited 4G LTE for $50. I'm gonna get the $99 ZTE ZMAX PRO as it's more than sufficient for my google maps needs and streaming. 3g service only with simple mobile and they charge as much as Metropcs GTFO!

MariaSM

Hi. I'm Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

Were sorry for the trouble.

To resolve the problem, please send us an email with your account information to simplemobile@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly assist you.