I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company.After 13 days I received message that my plan gonna expire after 15 days (not 30).
So I called to their customer service and they told me, my plan is valid only for 15 days, so 50 dollars per 30 days. I would never buy it, if I would know this. But they know, why its not on their website, because they got a lot of money like this, stolen money!!!
I could have unlimited everything for that money with another company!!!!And at support, they told me, there is nothing they can do, not refund, not another 15 days, NOTHING!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Simple Mobile 25 Unlimited Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "I wish people would learn to read. I hsd no trouble with the company and i use instaflex advanced and it really works...."
- "The worst experience one of the associates was very rude and disrespectful she sprayed some Lysol spray some kind of cleaner almost the whole bottle while I was sitting..."
- "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."