I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company.After 13 days I received message that my plan gonna expire after 15 days (not 30).
So I called to their customer service and they told me, my plan is valid only for 15 days, so 50 dollars per 30 days. I would never buy it, if I would know this. But they know, why its not on their website, because they got a lot of money like this, stolen money!!!
I could have unlimited everything for that money with another company!!!!And at support, they told me, there is nothing they can do, not refund, not another 15 days, NOTHING!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Simple Mobile 25 Unlimited Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "If you go to SImple Mobile website you can found a blinking ad about new amount of 4G-speed data for 3 plans: $40, $50 and $60 ..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Got a full set with powder French and pedicures with massage. This was on 7/22/16, noticed upon leaving that nail tech left edges of my finger nails with extra..."
- "Do not buy purses. A Michael Kors purse code blue coming thru after about 2 weeks and it was out of the warranty. And they said they only accept returns..."
- "Did an online order of two country fried steak. Got to store no banana bread so was offer blueberry bread. Take a look what I got when I open the..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."