I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company.After 13 days I received message that my plan gonna expire after 15 days (not 30).
So I called to their customer service and they told me, my plan is valid only for 15 days, so 50 dollars per 30 days. I would never buy it, if I would know this. But they know, why its not on their website, because they got a lot of money like this, stolen money!!!
I could have unlimited everything for that money with another company!!!!And at support, they told me, there is nothing they can do, not refund, not another 15 days, NOTHING!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Simple Mobile 25 Unlimited Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "Cvs printed coupon says 25% off any depend poise tena or cvs brand adult care. I choose cvs brand get to register price is 12.49 she swipes the coupon and..."
- "I ordered a glamorise bra on Amazon which had to go through Bare Necessities, when I got it; it was too big for me so I opted to return the..."
- "We bought our wedding bands and engagement ring the beginning on 2012. My husband had his mother of pearl band break twice within months, just last week my ring broke...."