I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company.After 13 days I received message that my plan gonna expire after 15 days (not 30).

So I called to their customer service and they told me, my plan is valid only for 15 days, so 50 dollars per 30 days. I would never buy it, if I would know this. But they know, why its not on their website, because they got a lot of money like this, stolen money!!!

I could have unlimited everything for that money with another company!!!!And at support, they told me, there is nothing they can do, not refund, not another 15 days, NOTHING!!!

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #664107

That's the 2 week plan, not 30 days.It's weird it doesn't say that on the website.

It used to say it on their plans page.

Their 30 day plan is 40 bucks.

Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Simple Mobile Lte Service Review from Brooklyn, New York Simple Mobile "I have been using simple mobile for nearly a year now. I was using unlocked iphone 4S device in which 3G reception was bad and I didn't got 3G where..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more