Ocean City, Maryland

I bought unlimited text and talk for 25 dollars and its supposed be valid for 30 days like every single another plan from that company.After 13 days I received message that my plan gonna expire after 15 days (not 30).

So I called to their customer service and they told me, my plan is valid only for 15 days, so 50 dollars per 30 days. I would never buy it, if I would know this. But they know, why its not on their website, because they got a lot of money like this, stolen money!!!

I could have unlimited everything for that money with another company!!!!And at support, they told me, there is nothing they can do, not refund, not another 15 days, NOTHING!!!

Review about: Simple Mobile 25 Unlimited Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $13
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

jjthejetplane
Dallas, Texas, United States #664107

That's the 2 week plan, not 30 days.It's weird it doesn't say that on the website.

It used to say it on their plans page.

Their 30 day plan is 40 bucks.

Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Simple Mobile - Scam about new amount of 4G-speed data Simple Mobile "If you go to SImple Mobile website you can found a blinking ad about new amount of 4G-speed data for 3 plans: $40, $50 and $60 ..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Other Company - AAA battery overheated to burn level in a pepper grinder Other Company "Went to use my battery operated pepper grinder & it would not work. Brand of pepper grinder is Trudeau. It requires 6 AAA batteries. My husband removed the base of..." Read more Harley Davidson - 2004 SOFTAIL Harley Davidson "I inherited my dads 04 softail standard after he passed this last Oct 28th. My dad had a few Harleys in his life and yeah he put a lot of..." Read more Dont buy a polygroup pool Polygroup "The pool tube leaked air from the beginning we found about 6 holes after filling it up and thats the ones we have found clearly there are more because it..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more