4.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Re: Ticket #1188835552. I ordered a phone fron the Simple Mobile website and received the package within 3 days as offered on their website.

When I picked up the package from the front desk in my building, I immediately noticed it was extremely light. Why was it light you ask? Because there was no phone in the box. They sent me a sim kit and an air pouch, but no phone.

I called immediately and was told they had to investigate and to call back within 24-48 hrs. I called back after 48hrs and was transferred about 4 times and told they are still investigating and will most likely issue a refund. Ok, problem solved right?

A few hours later I receive another package with a Simple Mobile phone. I was happy and thought they had resolved the problem.

Well, I tried to activate the phone and the phone they sent me was the flagged phone, so now I can't activate it and they refunded my money to my credit card. Does it make sense for them to send me a flagged phone? Why not keep the money and send me a new phone and not the same one you flagged?

So, I called and asked them to just cancel the refund and unflag the phone. They told me I had to send the phone back.

What? Long story short after 5 phone calls and 25 call transfers, the last customer service rep told me everything was clear and I could activate the phone. Guess what? I still can't activate the phone.

I am normally a very patient person, but this is turning into a fiasco.

Five days this has been going on and no one can answer why they sent me a flagged phone. And the saga continues...

Comments

MariaSM

Hi, NiceMink. This is Maria from Simple Mobile.

We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have been through. Allow us to gather some information so that we can find a solution on how to fix it. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo.

to MariaSM #1556991

I don't know who NiceMink is, but thank you for your reply. It took a while, but Simple Mobile resolved my issue and I am very pleased with the quality of my new plan.

I switched from another carrier and I am paying less with more data. Thank you.