8.2K views

This sucks and I get even more stressed looking at all the Yelp reviewers who got screwed on this same issue...

My husband signed up for auto re-up six months ago and we want to stop it.

We plan on leaving this service soon as the signal is non-existant just outside of our new town. I am wanting to make the transition easily, but what I have read about simple mobile stopping the re-up feature sounds like pulling teeth. They dropped the call I was on with customer service and it looks like they are going to make us have to get a new number and cancel our credit card just to get this stopped.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

zo: I have not heard from you for a while. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-878-7908.

#1372063

i make mistake on paying my monthly bill, and they tell me. sorry but we can't do nothing about it. they charge me extra because they can't refund my money.

Just chat with an agent online they will do it for you in seconds... i just did it it took me 3 min

Moran, Wyoming, United States #1219096

My self is trying to stop this service I have called simple Moible but no live person is coming to my aid I need help I try pressing all the keys but noting no one come is this number working

It's pretty siMple, just call cc+1 (877) 878-7908 then on the options choose 5-6-2-1 should Put you through to a live person to assist you...after struggling to get a live person, this whole thing took less than 3 minutes to cancel the auto reup

to Anonymous #1092686

This really took 2 minutes to cancel! Thanks :)

to Anonymous #1144752

Please I really thank you you are BEEEEEEEEEsssssssttttt.

to Anonymous #1145364

Thanks man. I just tried that and worked out for me

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1152897

That MariaSM from SIMPLE Mobile is getting on my *** lately.

They just dont care.

Long Branch, New Jersey, United States #994828

THIS IS REALLY GREEDY BY SIMPLE MOBILE. Why is there no option to stop auto-reup??? Why the *** do i have to cancel my credit card to stop this BS??

MariaSM

Hi. I am Maria and I work with SIMPLE Mobile.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SM.CorpResolutionTeam@simplemobilemail.com and we will resolve your problem right away. Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.

Please copy and paste your comments from the blog and include it in your email. Thanks.

to MariaSM #1473617