My monthly charge against my AMEX Creadit Card was successful one day, but the next day my service was cancelled. I initiated an inquiry with my credit card and the payment was confirmed, so I launched an inquiry and chargeback.

I called Simple Mobile and provided my bank debit card and restored my service. Five days later, my service was cancelled due to a chargeback. Despite attempting to explain to three different customer service reps, they provided a canned response and insisted I pay - AGAIN! When trying to explain, they were unresponsive, repeated their response this time I have to confirm via fax their communication that they provided me to resolve the matter and they then ended the call.

INSANE customer service! C Smith Brooklyn, NY

Review about: Simple Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments

MariaSM
#1319460

Hi. I’m Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-878-7908. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.