My monthly charge against my AMEX Creadit Card was successful one day, but the next day my service was cancelled.I initiated an inquiry with my credit card and the payment was confirmed, so I launched an inquiry and chargeback.

I called Simple Mobile and provided my bank debit card and restored my service. Five days later, my service was cancelled due to a chargeback. Despite attempting to explain to three different customer service reps, they provided a canned response and insisted I pay - AGAIN! When trying to explain, they were unresponsive, repeated their response this time I have to confirm via fax their communication that they provided me to resolve the matter and they then ended the call.

INSANE customer service!C Smith Brooklyn, NY

Review about: Simple Mobile Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

MariaSM
#1319460

Hi.I’m Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We're sorry for the trouble. To resolve the problem, please click on this link http://bit.ly/2gQCmUz?caseId= to chat with a live agent.

For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at 1-877-878-7908.Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.