STICK WITH ATT ONCE I TRIED TO GET A CHEAPER SERVICE WITH THIS COMPANY LETS JUST SAY FROM 1-10 ITS -0 THERE'S NOTHING SIMPLE ABOUT SIMPLE MOBILE THE DROP CALLS STRAIGHT TO MESSAGE I HAVE TO DRIVE TO A PUBLIC LOCATION TO GET A BAR ON MY PHONE THIS COMPANY DOES NOT WORK IN PALMDALE CA.WITCH IS 40 MINS.

FROM L.A.

A MAJOR CITY .I wouldn't pay ten dollars for there service, if there was an emergency and your car was stranded or your life was in endangered lets just say prepare to meet your maker that phone call is not going threw.

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Simple Mobile Lte Service Review from Brooklyn, New York Simple Mobile "I have been using simple mobile for nearly a year now. I was using unlocked iphone 4S device in which 3G reception was bad and I didn't got 3G where..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more