1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Hi, I have the $40 plan and my last day of service was suppose to be 01/13/2018 but my data started running slow on 2G on 01/01/2018 so I ReUp my service in order to get data since I don’t have WiFi in where live. After ReUping I added the data to my stach and I was told the remaining of my data will be gone if I add it Now so I added the new data and my service end date will be on the 31st after adding a new plan my data is still running slow.

I can’t use any apps or anything.

And when I contacted I was told to ReUp again but I already ReUp two days ago. T

Review about: Simple Mobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same exact thing is going on with me I tried to contact them today and got the run around and was told to contact them if the problem presisted.

MariaSM

This is Maria from SIMPLE Mobile. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience.I see you need help with your phone.

Please chat with us using this link (select the brand) Simple Mobile http://bit.ly/2EETNDo.

to MariaSM #1509420

There is nothing convienient about non 24 hour customer service for a 24/7 mechanic who can't contact the 24 hour autozone or customers after 11:45 their time. The only convenience is for the company to save themselves money.

I will be switching to cricket next month. My dad had no problems porting his number in with them 20-25 mbps truly unlimited beats .02 throttled from day 1 any day

to Beetlejuice Houston #1509423

"Their time" being Simple mobiles time. In Tx customer service cuts off at 9:45pm which is shameful.

Thinking about legal action under the Texas deceptive trade practices act. I was conned into believing I'd get 4G speeds.