1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Hi, I have the $40 plan and my last day of service was suppose to be 01/13/2018 but my data started running slow on 2G on 01/01/2018 so I ReUp my service in order to get data since I don’t have WiFi in where live. After ReUping I added the data to my stach and I was told the remaining of my data will be gone if I add it Now so I added the new data and my service end date will be on the 31st after adding a new plan my data is still running slow.

I can’t use any apps or anything.

And when I contacted I was told to ReUp again but I already ReUp two days ago. T

Review about: Simple Mobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Same exact thing is going on with me I tried to contact them today and got the run around and was told to contact them if the problem presisted.

MariaSM

This is Maria from SIMPLE Mobile. Please accept our deepest apology for this experience.I see you need help with your phone.

Please chat with us using this link (select the brand) Simple Mobile http://bit.ly/2EETNDo.