2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Service and data dropping.Calls will drop instantly.

Internet buffer really bad b/c data goes straight into 3g.I think y'all should find a different server cuz T mobile going to make me go back to straight talk.

Review about: Simple Mobile Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

I live in La and service drops every time I drive and make a phone call one second I have 4 bars , and a second later just 1 or it disconnects from lack of service, and that happens all over La!!!Simple Mobile is a horrible service!

My internet connection drops every day at least twice, I’m getting to the point when I just don’t want to deal with such a horrible service! Yes it’s maybe a little bit cheaper but how can you deal with that on the regular bases! Not a single call with out braking and I always have to repeat myself ...

I am really not happy Simple Mobile!!!Will not recommend tat to anyone!!!

MariaSM

Hi.I'm Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.

Let me help you to resolve the problem.Please send us an email with your account information to simplemobile@fb-tracfone.com and we will gladly help you.

Omg I literally went from straight talk to simple mobile last week.The service on this is horrible.

Dropped calls and dead spots almost everywhere

I thought the service was great , I even changed my number for this, if only Verizon wasn't so expensive.But I'll look for another company then

MariaSM
to Ray #1369989

Hi Ray.I'm Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

I'm so sorry for the trouble.

Let me check your account to further assist you with your concern.Please send us an email with your account information to simplemobile@fb-tracfone.com to help you.