Simple Mobile Phone Numbers and Emails

crazytalk@mysimplemobile.com
copyright@mysimplemobile.com
Copyright Infringement Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact Simple Mobile?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 878-7908
Total calls: 6 729 Issues resolved: 287 Last call: Apr 14, 2024

What Is the Simple Mobile Customer Service Phone Number?

The Simple Mobile customer service phone number is 1-877-878-7908. You can call Simple Mobile to get assistance with your account, billing, technical support, or any other inquiries related to their services.

Simple Mobile customer service hours are from 8:00 am to 11:45 pm ET 7 days a week.

What Are the Simple Mobile Customer Support Working Hours?

Simple Mobile is dedicated to providing quality customer support to its users. The customer service team is available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have, ranging from account management and billing inquiries to technical support. Their customer support operates 7 days a week, with Simple Mobile customer service hours starting from 8:00 am until 11:45 pm ET.

How Can I Contact Simple Mobile Customer Care by Chat?

To contact Simple Mobile customer care service chat, start by visiting their official website. Once on the homepage, scroll down to the bottom and find the "Contact Us" link under the "Support" section.

You'll be directed to the "Contact Us" page, where you should see a chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. This icon may appear as a chat bubble or a headset symbol. By clicking on the chat icon, a chat window will open, allowing you to connect with a Simple Mobile customer care representative.

PissedConsumer Club

Miami, Florida 33178
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Call Center/Chat Hours:

Monday - Sunday: 8:00am - 11:45pm (EST)

Other Locations:

1279 W. Flagler St.

Miami, FL 33135

4605 NW 7TH St.

Miami, FL 33126

More contact details

Simple Mobile Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Ivi C Zzv
WORST COMPANY EVER
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.4

I had the absolute displeasure of dealing with Simple Mobile, and I must say, it was a nightmare from start to finish. Their customer service is an absolute joke.

It's as if they train their representatives to be as unhelpful as possible. They seem to take pride in intentionally hanging up on you when you're in desperate need of assistance, especially if you dare ask for your account information because you're thinking of transferring to another company. It's like they know you want to leave, and they're doing everything in their power to make sure you can't.
It's clear that Simple Mobile cares more about squeezing every last penny out of their customers than providing any semblance of decent customer service. They couldn't care less about your problems or concerns.

It's all about the money for them.
And let's not even get started on their service. I couldn't get a signal anywhere. It's like they're operating in the Stone Age when it comes to network coverage. The only redeeming quality is their cheap plans, but trust me, they are not worth it.

The quality of service you get is beyond abysmal.
Save yourself the headache and steer clear of Simple Mobile. They are a disgrace to the telecommunications industry, and you deserve better.

Guest-5147506
My account

My email id password is not working after simple customer care call
Provid my email id password thankya

Guest-5043191
For support

I dont even have service even though I have 2 months unlimited data and text. I cant even use my phone except on wifi!!

Thanks alot for your service that i cant use!!!I bought a phone and plan from city talk two weeks ago. A couple days after that I had to take the sim out for a technical issue on my phone to reset. I dropped the sim and couldnt find it. I called the Customer service line.

The recording had my plan date and usage.

I needed to talk to a rep to get a new sim to connect. That was two weeks ago Ive called a dozen and can or will help me!!D

Joseph M Yxu
My phone i bought yesterday is not working only can make emergency calls
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
3.3

My phone didn't work after one day and I have a poor battery. .

.calling customer service issue was resolved about calls.

Had to turn phone off and back on. However I feel I shouldn't had to do that on my second day

How Good is Simple Mobile's Customer Service?

Carly G Dgg
Carly G Dgg
Feels Disappointed | Apr 04, 2024

I. Do not like simple mobile not happy at all

Litha Sjn
Litha Sjn
Feels Disappointed | Dec 23, 2023

I still don't have service internet Wi-Fi through phone aint working obviously and I've always had problems with this company this is the most worst phone company I've ever had until this company shows me different and otherwise I would not recommend this company to anybody and I will tell anybody that before they get any service do not come to simple mobile the most worst company I've ever In calendar and it is like a nightmare with this phone company terrible

Kayson Xpl
Kayson Xpl
Feels Neutral | Dec 22, 2023

Customer service representative was very helpful. I accomplished the goal of getting the phone transferred so I would say it was a successful exchange. Thank you.

Ramie Qmp
Ramie Qmp
Feels Disappointed | Dec 08, 2023

I don’t know why I cannot reach them or they don’t have a video with a better explanation of how exactly to use the product. I’m not very happy with it at this point and I’m only a couple days into it. I may be forced to take them up on a refund.

Jaycelyn Ptm
Jaycelyn Ptm
Feels Satisfied | Dec 04, 2023

I just wanna resolve the issue and situation

Kenzie Qpa
Kenzie Qpa
Feels Disappointed | Dec 01, 2023

The customer service I'm on the fence with. The agent I dealt with I didn't have any issues with it was the effort to get to what I wanted. They had ALL the things to KEEP your service and NOTHING to terminate your service. Why is that? Do they want people to get annoyed and just say to heck with it so they can continue to take your money?

Summary of Simple Mobile Customer Service Calls

17% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Simple Mobile?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Pay bill”
  • “To pay my bill”
  • “New payment info”

Account Question:

• “My simple pay account is not working”
  • “My account”
  • “My WhatsApp number account got hacked”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel service”
  • “Activate phone”
  • “Wanted to cancel my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Phone not working”
  • “My simple mobile phone is not working”
  • “Unsatisfied with products”

Staff Question:

• “My service”
  • “My phone is paid for but has no service”
  • “I want customer service”

Request for Information Question:

• “Talk to someone about my library”
  • “Need to know my account number and my last Transfer”
  • “About my order problem with checkout”

Cards Question:

• “For my PIN number”
  • “Sim card help”
  • “I have a new i need a sim card”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “To change my plan reup date”
  • “I would like to change my billing tank”
  • “I need a replacement phone”

Refund Question:

• “I pay for my ultimate data plan but it wasn't top up,so i need my refund $42”
  • “Refund”
  • “To get a refund back”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “To get the account number and pin number”
  • “Parcel”

• “Sender block list”

About

Related Companies

America Movil, Safelink Wireless, Total Wireless, Net10 Wireless, Claro

Summary

Simple Mobile is a California based GSM provider offering 3G coverage to nearly 130 US cities. The company's communication services feature unlimited calls, unlimited 411, social networks, unlimited US/global text messages, mobile web, email, voice mail, caller ID and call waiting. Simple Mobile also provides its customers with access to all toll free numbers in the USA. Simple Mobile provides different monthly unlimited plans that cost from a 40 to 60 a month. Service of wireless transfer begins with the moment of activation and proceeds within approximately 30 days from the moment of activation. One can see the complete list of phones and plans at the Simple Mobile's website. With Simple Mobile Internet connection does not require a PC, just a mobile device, enabling Facebook', MySpace, YouTube, Flickr, etc.

Simple Mobile reviews and complaints

1.7
Verizon
3727 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Simple Mobile? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup