This is the worst company I ever dealt with!!They charged me for wrong, not even existing phone number and decided not to return,refund or at least credit back my money!!

They took away my brothers phone number because he was out of country and didn't use service for 14 days while policy gives at least 30 days. pretty much dey don't follow their own policies.

Awful company. This is not the way decent company treat their customers. I wonder how they still have customers.

Will never recommend it to anyone.Hope this review will stop someone from chosing their service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $55. tishastl is overall dissatisfied with Simple Mobile. The most disappointing about simple mobile phone service at Simple Mobile was way they treat custome braking policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Simple Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Simple Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Simple Mobile?

Comments

MariaSM
#1020671

Hi.I am Maria and I work with SIMPLE Mobile.

Please let me help you get this resolved. Send me an email at SM.CorpResolutionTeam@simplemobilemail.com and we will resolve your problem right away.

Include your name, a contact number and your cell phone number or phone serial number.