Coverage Area
Style and Design

I use prepaid simple mobile plan and yesterday I made a payment for this month. And then I wasn’t able to use the cellular data.

I called the customer service and told them about the problem. They are not knowledgeable and have no idea about the technical problem. They don’t even know where the networks setting in iPhone! They told me everything should be work properly in my phone but I wasn’t still available to use my cellular data.

They told me that I have to check my settings, I did everting until resetting factory settings and erase everything in my phone!! And then I had to go to Apple store to find out if there is any hardware problem. I had been told in Apple store my phone has no hardware/software problem I should contact with the carrier. I contacted to a customer representative again with explaining everything I did, and then after waiting almost an hour, my phone started working.

I wasted my whole day yesterday, I couldn’t work because I wasn’t able to use my phone internet.

So, please stay away from this such an unprofessional company. I do not suggest anyone and this is gonna be my last month to use them since I already paid for that.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 08.

Comments

QueasyGuineaPig

Yes sir you’re 110% correct!

MariaSM

Hi shiveringlionfish656. This is Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We have read your post, and we are sorry if you're having issues with your phone's data. We are determined to help you and resolve the issue. Please contact us using this link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo. We are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.