Coverage Area
Style and Design

I m not able to make my account.

Comments

MariaSM

Hi ShadyMountainLion. I’m Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We apologize for the trouble this may have caused you. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you. Please contact us via chat at http://bit.ly/2EETNDo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We will be happy to assist you.

Had a $40 plan mobile hotspot work great but ran out quick so I upgraded to the $50 plan they said it was unlimited no mobile hotspot and can't create my account because it's all screwed up wrong State no contact numbers I'm pissed also I think that they're letting someone else use my mobile WiFi and account

MariaSM
to Dave #1561288

Hi Dave. I'm Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

I read your post on this blog and I want to help you. We apologize for the inconvenience. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.