I wasn’t able to use the cellular data.

I called the customer service and told them about the problem. They are not knowledgeable and have no idea about the technical problem. They don’t even know where the networks setting in iPhone! They told me everything should be work properly in my phone but I wasn’t still available to use my cellular data.

They told me that I have to check my settings, I did everting until resetting factory settings and erase everything in my phone!! And then I had to go to Apple store to find out if there is any hardware problem. I had been told in Apple store my phone has no hardware/software problem I should contact with the carrier. I contacted to a customer representative again with explaining everything I did, and then after waiting almost an hour, my phone started working.

I wasted my whole day yesterday, I couldn’t work because I wasn’t able to use my phone internet.

So, please stay away from this such an unprofessional company. I do not suggest anyone and this is gonna be my last month to use them since 9/21/2018 are code having problems 33173 kendall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comments

MariaSM

Hi, CalmKingPenguin. This is Maria from Simple Mobile.

We understand your frustration. We apologize for the trouble that you have been through. We are glad to know that your phone is working right now. If you encounter any issues on your phone, don't hesitate to contact us so that we can better assist you.

You may contact us using this link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo.

AlexTrac

Hi CalmKingPenguin. This is Alex from SIMPLE Mobile.

I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link (select the brand) Simple Mobile http://bit.ly/2EETNDo.

MariaSM

Hi CalmKingPenguint. I’m Maria from SIMPLE Mobile.

We're very sorry that your phone is having a problem with the data service. We'd like to take a closer look into what's going on and ensure there is a resolution for you today. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2EETNDo. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST.

You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thanks.